Parents Teachers Association
Parents Teachers Association is a backbone of any educational institute which brings coordination between parents, teachers and students for the overall development of institution.
The PTA was formed in 2004-2005 as per the guidelines and directions of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. The main aim of PTA is to provide instant solution of the problems related to students like unavailability of teaching and non-teaching staff as well as to provide teaching related material for which funds are not available from other sources.
Its main objectives are as follows:
- To revive the relationship between the parents and teachers.
- To create healthy educational environment in the
- To arrange discussions with the elder person of the
society from time to time and incorporate their suggestions
for the improvement of the educational standard in the college.
- To suggest ways so that education of students can
- To make a collective effort to refine the conduct
of student and also to restrict the entry of anti-social
elements in college campus.
- To inform the parents/ guardian of their wards from
time to time and make arrangement for the parents to meet
the concerned staff once in a quarter.
- To make parents aware of various schemes of govt.
in the area of education and also to give information about
various activities and programmes of department of education.